Can I change to another programme?

Can I change to another programme?

The application for transfer of study will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and taking into account the overall fairness to all students and the optimal utilization of university resources on study places by the programme offering department.

Please note that application for transfer of study to full-time programmes in the next academic year should be submitted by 31 January each year; application for transfer in the second semester of registration should be submitted as early as possible and should not be later than the commencement of the second semester.  

For procedures of application for transfer of study, you are advised to approach the programme offering department which you would like to transfer in before submitting the Form AR25 Once the application for transfer is approved by the transfer-in department and your student record has been updated, any reinstatement request will not be entertained.

You may refer to the section of "Transfer of Study" in the Student Handbook for Taught Programmes for more details.

    Still cannot find what you are looking for? Click "Submit Question" to send us your enquiry. ‚Äč